This data is for RKGITW, now converted to Co-ed RKGITM.
The thrust of the teaching programme here is to produce very competent and professional engineers. Equal emphasis is given on theory subjects along with practical courses, so that our graduates can meet the challenges of the industry. Specialized training programmes are conducted to further update the technical and soft skills of the students. the placement of the students is looked after by Training and Placement cellof the Institute. Although we have produced five batches so far, we have been attracting the apex industries for the recruitment of our graduates. We hope that our students will prove to be an asset to an industry where ever they join.
This year, more than 100 companies interacted with your students for recruitment. The Institute's Training and Placement cell (T & P) assists eligible students in acquiring suitable jobs/summer internships & projects. T & P maintains effective contacts with companies all over India and performs liaison work between possible employers and the students. The Institute also helps the students in undergoing industrial trainings in reputed companies like BSNL, DMRC, BHEL, NTPC Dadri, LG Electronics, Moser Baer, CMC Noida, HCL, Birlasoft , Ordinance Factory Muradnagar, DRDO, Pine etc.
1. Student should register with placement cell to avail placement facilities of the Institute.
2. All the students should undergo an exhaustive Communication/skill development training programme. All the shortlisted students registered for placement related training program should compulsory attend such programmes organized by the Institute.
3. For any queries, students should contact their departmental faculty co-ordinators or student co-ordinators.
4. All students appearing in campus recruitment process are required to come in formal dress. They should come on time for placement process otherwise they will not be allowed to attend. All students should carry their college Identity card, resume, photograph in the same, Original and photocopy of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of campus placement.
5. Those students who do not register will be treated as not interested and they will not be allowed to attend the recruitment process.
6. In case a student wants to skip the recruitment process at any stage, he/she must inform the placement Officer in advance. Otherwise he/she would have to face the action taken by the placement committee.
7. Any misconduct during campus interview will be treated seriously. Students will be fined and/or any other action decided by the Director/TPO or concerned authority will be implemented. Any misbehavior and argument with industry personnel will be treated as misconduct.
8. Our Institute follows the policy of "one student one job".
9. All the notices related to the placement will be published on placement notice board and/or department notice board and/or will be mailed to the students on her/his mail ID of the student only. All the students are required to visit the same regularly for the updates.
10. Eligibility Criteria is decided by the company so all students shall abide by the same.